Sunday, February 28, 2016

My life after now

My life after now 
by Jessica Verdi 
Language: English 
Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Fire, [2013] 
287 pages ; 21 cm. 
ISBN: 9781402277856 ; 1402277857 
Summary: When she loses a leading role and her leading man to another girl, sixteen-year-old Lucy, a member of the high school drama club, does something completely out of character that has life-altering consequences. 
Available: http://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Now-Jessica-Verdi/dp/1402277857

2 comments:

  1. Want to see more action, Visit here -
    kirtuepisodes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very diversified, passionate, sociable, addicting person with lots of interests. I love life very much. I always want to move forward and learn something new. Love and feelings are the meaning of life for me. I love to relax with family and go on nature. I lead a healthy lifestyle
    I'm happy, frank, feminine, careful and decent lady. i look descent in straight dress, am curvy and strong,
    I am looking a young guy who will love me and trust me I will do my best to make you happy! I hope my man will be active person and with a sense of humor! I want us to explore the world together and share everything, that is mutual love

    To hook up with Loise visit our Sugar mummy hook up Kenya
    Like us on Facebook Mashugaz

    ReplyDelete