Thursday, December 31, 2015

Diary Of A Teen Prodigy: The College Life - Taming The Golden Boys: Volume 3

Diary Of A Teen Prodigy: The College Life - Taming The Golden Boys: Volume 3 
by Alm Hlgh 
Language: English 
Summary: I am a normal 15 year old girl entrapped with a mind comparative to Einstein with a fondness and flair for fighting. I think someone described me as the great-granddaughter of Al Capone and Albert Einstein? Yup that’s me. Daisy (that’s my mom) wasn’t fond of traditional marriage and relationships just weren’t working for her, so she decided to pay a visit to a sperm bank; only it wasn’t a regular sperm bank. It was a repository made up of strictly sperm that had been donated by Nobel Prize Laureates and thus I was born: Nevada Tate child prodigy and martial arts extraordinaire. 
Available: http://www.publicbookshelf.com/contemporary/teen-prodigy/

No comments:

Post a Comment